Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S Food

Options
  • 16-03-2011 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭

Hi!

Don't know if this is the right place but i am having friends over Sat night and i've decided to get some nice food and wine for a treat - something i can just throw in the oven but is yummy (like a pizza or lasagne or something) - is M&S good for this? Their food always looks lovely but i've never really bought much there cos it's kind of expensive i think but feck the expense this time! Don't want anything too fancy but can anyone recommend their pizzas or anything else?

Also where's the best place to go for a carrot cake - do they have nice ones there also? Or can you recommend anything for dessert?

Oh and wine also! We like white - i have no idea when it comes to wines except that i like pinot grigio!

Thanks guys:)

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Generally their stuff is high quality and not that expensive, especially if you get their special offers or compare them to other similar quality options. Their desserts are really good.

eg at the moment that have smallish pizzas 2 for €7.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭epiphone

M&S Chocolate Fondants and Sticky Toffee puddings are very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

epiphone wrote: »
    M&S Chocolate Fondants and Sticky Toffee puddings are very good.

Wow the chocolate fondants sound nice....mmmm.....i'm not sure would they all go for them though (why i hear you ask!). Do you know do they do a carrot cake? I presume they do? Loooove carrot cake or cupcakes!!:)

I think they even do carrot cake cupcakes :eek:

Food is scrummy, as said, pretty high quality. FULL of fat and badness but it tastes soooo goood :D

They have really nice pizzas and tear and share garlic bread. To be honest, the best thing to do is go in and have a look. You'll have lots to choose from and you really can tell by looking at their food whether it's going to be nice.

I also recommend their pannacotta or creme brule for dessert mmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I think they even do carrot cake cupcakes :eek:

Food is scrummy, as said, pretty high quality. FULL of fat and badness but it tastes soooo goood :D

They have really nice pizzas and tear and share garlic bread. To be honest, the best thing to do is go in and have a look. You'll have lots to choose from and you really can tell by looking at their food whether it's going to be nice.

I also recommend their pannacotta or creme brule for dessert mmmmmm

Oh my god i'm so going in!!! Carott Cupcakes:eek::D:pac:!! Thanks everyone!

• Advertisement
Advertisement