Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very Strange Request!

Options
  • 16-03-2011 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

Hey, I am currently playing through Broken Sword 1 (Amazing game) but I have died (Yeah I didn't know it was possible either) and what I am wondering is on the very off chance that anyone has a save game that they can upload so I don't have to play through the whole game.

I haven't saved it once as the game won't let me, yeah its a legit game, but I just realised I haven't got the CD in so maybe that's why.

If anyone has a save they could upload you would be doing me a major favor. I am at the part where he listens into the Templars chatting in Mountfacoun, so if anyone has a save anywhere around there or even in Syria (Which from memory I think is just after that), it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Nice one, thanks very much. Different problem now though I have put in the CD and tried to load the game from the save but it dosn't appear. I then tried to save it at the start of the game just to see what the file looks like etc, but it won't save even with the CD in.

The game is the Broken Sword Trilogy, so it has slightly different file names to just Broken Sword 1 on its own. Wondering if you know anything about it by any chance Red?

It says
    "Cannot create savegame.inf in "Program Files/Broken Sword Trilogy/Saves"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I reckon try a full reinstall now you have the save file :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

RedXIV wrote: »
    I reckon try a full reinstall now you have the save file :)

Right reinstalled, have it set to run as admin (Reason games wouldn't install) and have all the saves there so that they should work. But now the game won't load and it just goes off and I am back at the main desktop screen and the game has closed itself down :(. I am fearing I am going to have to restart the game from scratch but really want to avoid that.

Advertisement