Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge////Paddys Day Parade

Options
  • 16-03-2011 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me what time the parade in Newbridge kicka off at tomorrow thanks,,,,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Going by previous years it was 1pm,i spent 20 mins there Googleing and found nothing for the present though.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

Gregsor wrote: »
    Going by previous years it was 1pm,i spent 20 mins there Googleing and found nothing for the present though.

Thanks,cant find anything either,,,i missed it on KFM this morning but someone told me 12.30 was mentioned...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Leinster Leader.

NEWBRIDGE: The parade will start from Tesco's car park at 12 noon. Fossett's Circus will be one of the highlights of the show. The viewing stand will be at the town hall, and there will be barriers on the routes on the town's main street. There will also be street entertainment on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

Thanks,,up early so...

Advertisement