Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Dublin & Belfast Gigs Announced

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

LaBaguette wrote: »
    All in all, very nice gig. It ended at something like 22.15, so people could go back home and get to work tomorrow - nice touch.
    Given that I travelled from Galway to Dublin and back I was happy with the finish time :).

I had been told to expect an intense live show but really The Dillinger Escape Plan blew me away. A lot of other bands could learn a thing or two about crowd interaction from their antics.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Malice wrote: »
    Given that I travelled from Galway to Dublin and back I was happy with the finish time :).

Fair play for making that kind of a trip, I've done that kind of trek before in terms of miles and hours, and it's not always worth it so great you had such a good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Fair play for making that kind of a trip, I've done that kind of trek before in terms of miles and hours, and it's not always worth it so great you had such a good time.
    With the various bypasses and motorway extensions the trip from Galway to Dublin is nowhere near the ordeal it used to be. No longer do you have to deal with Moate, Enfield etc. In fact the hardest part of the journey was getting out of Galway. I had to leave at 5:30 so I got stuck in the evening commuter traffic :mad:.

Advertisement