Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will you be drinking tomorrow?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Heineken probably.
    Maybe a few JDs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Water and Coffee until 8pm. Then the mammy arrives to babysit, I hit the local with the OH and some friends, down enough pints of Heineken to sink a ship, drink six glasses of JD straight, hog the karaoke, join in with the trad session pretending to mumble the words but screaming the chorus, and end up going home wearing someone else's green hat and weirdly, a handbag full of sandwiches and cocktail sausages from the buffet.

Oh, hang on, that was last year.........

Bring on the sequel!!!:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,023 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

coffee all the way till I hit the pub at 8 and then pints of the black stuff till closing time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Not waiting til tomoro, lashin into the vino at the mo.

Will prob drink pitchers of beer tomoro tho and maybe some tia maria. Yummm.

Oh ad Kola Kube Shots. Maybe a Jaggerbomb (shot of vodka, redbull drop jagger in and down it). Depends what time I get away from allowing annoying children kick a football through a hole.

Then friday do it all again as head to a football match with 51 other mad loons. Fun!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

I'm jealous you guys and gals have the day off. Sensibly, I've taken the Friday off, just in case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Water and maybe a can of coke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Spunge wrote: »
    Homosexual detected

Semen so.

I'll probably drink Tankhouse.

Wankhouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

tea all the way....!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Pepsi, because for some ungodly reason most of the pubs in Galway don't fooking serve coke!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I got bottle of Absolut raspberry.I was really at a loss of what to mix it with so decided on seven up.Who knows what it will taste like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

ya i'm having my party tonite(circa 10 pints) because paddy's is midweek

work friday and don't wan't to get bagged

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Few bottles of krombacher :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Saermegil

I just bought myself a bottle of Redbreast - a lovely Irish Whiskey.

Few bottles of kombacher :D
    there's nothing coming up for kombacher on google

Coffee and water

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,817 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Tiger-Blood GO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Spunge wrote: »
    Homosexual detected

You have to be gay to have Gaydar ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭osullic

Absinthe,milk and orange juice.Lined up in separate glasses to make a nice tricolour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Tea and crappy vending machine coffee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

hoorsmelt wrote: »
    I'm going for Aldi's finest, Rheinbacher Premium Pils. And a bottle of Jack. And of course a few pints of guinness. What are the rest of ye doing?

Tea :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 galwayash

Azureus wrote: »
    some apple mickey finns

Great idea...hadn't thought of that!! gonna get a bottle in for a few sneaky shots before heading out :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Bulmers and Blue WKD in the one pint tumbler to give the green effect while also being drinkable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Might have a pint of Guinness, didn't have one since last Paddy's day. And I'm not sure what else I'll guzzle tomorrow. Pints are gonna be expensive. Any good places in the city that will do decent pints that I won't be paying too much for?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

M cebee wrote: »
    there's nothing coming up for krombacher on google

Try it now :pac:

Try it now :pac:

ya watever :)

-i'm too drunk now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Advertisement