Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best price on Adobe Acrobat.

Options
  • 16-03-2011 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭

Hi....

Am looking to buy a copy of the above. Either version 9 or 10 as I have Windows 7 operating system.

Where would I go to get the best deal. Current prices around €320-350 for Single User.

NOTE: Am not a Student - just want to get ot for Home use.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Isn't adobe acrobat free? :confused: Just google it and download it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,614 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Masala wrote: »
    Hi....

Am looking to buy a copy of the above. Either version 9 or 10 as I have Windows 7 operating system.

Where would I go to get the best deal. Current prices around €320-350 for Single User.

NOTE: Am not a Student - just want to get ot for Home use.

Thanks
    Acrobat professional I assume?

Theres tonnes of apps out there that freely read PDF's and more that allow you to convert from almost any format to PDF.
    Perhaps you have a specific reason for adobe however.

http://www.google.ie/search?aq=0&oq=free+pdf+c&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=free+pdf+converter
    Have used CutePdf in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

IrishIrish wrote: »
    Isn't adobe acrobat free? :confused: Just google it and download it.
    Adobe reader is free.
    Adobe Acrobat however, used to create and edit PDFs is actually shareware.

At the OP, you could buy it direct from Adobe. Euro/Dollar exchange rate is usually good, you might well come out on top. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Adobe Acrobat is certainly not shareware - it's designed for the professional user and enables editing and many other actions apart from pdf creation for various uses, ie print shops, web etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

I find OpenOffice does the job for all my PDF creation needs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement