Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Palace Nightclub Dublin

• 16-03-2011 9:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I was just wondering how Strict the are on over 19s because I'm meant to be going with my mates and I'm the only one that's 18. They are all 19 or over. I'm in NUI Maynooth. So I have a college i.d. if that makes a difference.

Thanks!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Take it tomorrow night ye? Anyway you won't get in, they're very strict on over 19's. Been there a good few times on a Thursday and I've often seen them refusing people who are just 18, one night they got pished off with the amount of people going up who were 18 they shouted it out that if you're only 18 get out of the queue as you ain't getting in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

Take it tomorrow night ye? Anyway you won't get in, they're very strict on over 19's. Been there a good few times on a Thursday and I've often seen them refusing people who are just 18, one night they got pished off with the amount of people going up who were 18 they shouted it out that if you're only 18 get out of the queue as you ain't getting in.

Do you think if I was there early enough I'd have some chance of getting in cause all the rest I'm goin with are over 18?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Can you guys not go somewhere else that's 18's plus? So many clubs to choose from that you won't have this hassle with. Surely your mates would care about you getting in more than going there? They really are very strict there about the age thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

Daisy! wrote: »
    Can you guys not go somewhere else that's 18's plus? So many clubs to choose from that you won't have this hassle with. Surely your mates would care about you getting in more than going there?

We wanna go there for a change and cause it's meant to be good.

Advertisement