Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are off licences open on Paddy's Day?

• 16-03-2011 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭

I know there was some hassle about this a few years ago, but just wanted to make sure I can buy drink tomorrow??:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Bit late to be asking, no?

Why not just go and buy drink now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I'm pretty sure they are open. Regular hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I was told by my local spar that they won't be opening the off-license part until after 4pm tomorrow. They are based in Dublin city centre and the guy implied that it covers all off-licences in the city centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

the offies have a gentlemans agreement with local gardai as to the selling of alcohol on st patricks day

it varies from town to town.
    they generally dont want offies selling booze till the parade is over

Most offies should be open at 12.30 today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement