Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I use my school bus pass on the 133?

Options
  • 17-03-2011 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I'm pretty sure i saw a guy showing the driver his school pass and he got let on, so i was wondering if i was right? also, would this work on dublin bus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭rx8

If it's one of the Bus Eireann travel warrants, then it's valid on Dublin Bus routes aswell.
    But only during term time!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 _SpaZ_

awesome thanx!

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

i always had to pay on 133 if i missed my designated school bus. so i would say no. i did finish school 9 years ago but i cant imagine they've changed their policy. they would want more money rather than less money! i'd bring money with me in case and chance your arm, maybe you'll get a nice bus driver if you miss your bus but on a regular basis...i'd say no.

the pass you saw the student show could have been a travel pass that quite a lot of people on benefits get which would allow them to use dub bus n bus eireann. different to a school bus pass...

Advertisement