Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So have any of you ever heard/walked in on your parents?

Options
  • 17-03-2011 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭

Just happened about 15 minutes ago for the first time ever. They weren't actually having sex, worse - my mother appeared to be giving my father some sort of a lap dance.

I know that parents are people too and I want to have a sex life at that age blah blah but jesus, I think I'm traumatised.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

No. And I hope I never do.

Oh no.

God no.

Oh, pics or GTFO! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Just happened about 15 minutes ago for the first time ever. They weren't actually having sex, worse - my mother appeared to be giving my father some sort of a lap dance.

I know that parents are people too and I want to have a sex life at that age blah blah but jesus, I think I'm traumatised.

Well you hardly expected them to be virgins :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Lapdance eh?

Definitely worse. Much worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

And the first thing you did was come in here and tell us?? :p
    Im with jumpguy on this, pics or GTFO.

You did take pics, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

And the first thing you did was come in here and tell us?? :p
    Im with jumpguy on this, pics or GTFO.

You did take pics, right?

Well actually, the first thing I did was type it into yahoo answers so I'd know I wasn't alone :p

My camera was in the other room, sorry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

So like, the least you could do is describe it in more detail.

Like, was she completely naked?
    If not, what was she wearing?
    Was it a kind of slow, sensual lap-dance, or more of a fast-paced excited one?
    On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the performance?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

what age are your parents

Pygmalion wrote: »
    So like, the least you could do is describe it in more detail.

Like, was she completely naked?
    If not, what was she wearing?
    Was it a kind of slow, sensual lap-dance, or more of a fast-paced excited one?
    On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the performance?
    I hate you
    shamrock55 wrote: »
    what age are your parents
    Either 50 and 51 or 51 and 52. :/

Either 50 and 51 or 51 and 52. :/
    /thinks hard

Well I was hoping that others would share their traumatising experiences but of course, being boards, it turns into a 'take the piss out of the OP' thread :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

christ fair play i hope my missus will be giving me lapdances when we are in our 50s then again i dont even get them now:D

shamrock55 wrote: »
    christ fair play i hope my missus will be giving me lapdances when we are in our 50s then again i dont even get them now:D
    Im sure we could arrange something between coeurdepirates parents and yourself ;)

Pm us if your intrested :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Well I was hoping that others would share their traumatising experiences but of course, being boards, it turns into a 'take the piss out of the OP' thread :rolleyes:

I wholeheartedly feel your pain at walking in on your ma giving your dad a lapdance OP. It never happened to me so I find it hard to empathise but it could be worse, they could have been in costumes or using toys.

There, there.

ha ha does she have a webcam:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

If you want to discourage them, when it happens again just say "Threesome?"

Hopefully it doesn't backfire...

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Yeah, when I was like 9 or 10.

I wasn't 100% sure and I asked my mum the next day, and yes, they were doing the dirty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I moderated this forum for over 2 years, and I don't ever recall this subject coming up. I'm amazed it took this long tbh! :pac:

To answer the OP's question: no, I have never walked in on or heard anything "inappropriate". If I ever did, I successfully managed to suppress it and never speak of it again LALALALA etc.

Oh and lapdance, eh? Much worse than hearing them have sex tbh. You unfortunate thing. I feel bad for you, but reserve the right to point and laugh at you! :pac:

[Nelson]HA HA![/Nelson]

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

16 years old and coming home from my first disco, after being warned to be home by half 11 and breaking my neck legging it home in time so i wouldnt get grounded and miss the next one, i get in the front door just minutes after half 11, the landing light is on so i assume all are in bed and they'll call out to me as i go into bed, so i head into kitchen to get a glass of water, i open the door and reach to turn on the light switch only to be met by shrieks from my mum, ''Dont turn on the lights!"....A little bit confused as to what's going on as the telly's not on and my brain hasnt yet caught up with my mouth, i ask them what are they doing sitting in the dark! Realisation dawns on me and i back out of there quick smart and head off to bed freaked out! I then got pure pissed off, they knew the time i had to be home for yet still went at it in the fecking kitchen, Morto!

The tension was unbearable for the next few days, i can tell ya:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

MonicaBing wrote: »
    16 years old and coming home from my first disco, after being warned to be home by half 11 and breaking my neck legging it home in time so i wouldnt get grounded and miss the next one, i get in the front door just minutes after half 11, the landing light is on so i assume all are in bed and they'll call out to me as i go into bed, so i head into kitchen to get a glass of water, i open the door and reach to turn on the light switch only to be met by shrieks from my mum, ''Dont turn on the lights!"....A little bit confused as to what's going on as the telly's not on and my brain hasnt yet caught up with my mouth, i ask them what are they doing sitting in the dark! Realisation dawns on me and i back out of there quick smart and head off to bed freaked out! I then got pure pissed off, they knew the time i had to be home for yet still went at it in the fecking kitchen, Morto!

The tension was unbearable for the next few days, i can tell ya:D

Danger ride obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Nah never happened to me. But I remember I was staying in a cheap hotel in Paris with the walls as thin as cardboard and next door they were...y'know, having a good time. That was one awkward weird night with my family, looking back :o thank god I was only 8 or I'd have been mortified!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Hahahaha eww..

Why were you walking into your parents room at near 1 am though? :o

My parent's don't have sex, I was an immaculate conception.

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Hahahaha eww..

Why were you walking into your parents room at near 1 am though? :o

My parent's don't have sex, I was an immaculate conception.
    To make it 100x worse...
    IT. WAS. THE. ****ING. SITTING. ROOM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

To make it 100x worse...
    IT. WAS. THE. ****ING. SITTING. ROOM.

Ewww, that does make it a lot worse! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

The couch will need to be incinerated so!

And to answer the question, yes. I have :(

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

Never heard my parents and I really hope in never do. I would be scarred for life.

I have heard my brother and his girlfriend though which was awful, I was sitting quietly on the internet just before going to bed and they were upstairs. I forget about it most of the time but every now and then I remember and feel all embarrassed all over again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Ewwy wewwy. I refuse to acknowledge that my parents may have had any sort of sexy times in the 17 years since I was conceived.

The couch will need to be incinerated so!

And to answer the question, yes. I have :(
    It's the recliner that I never sit on, thank god.
    Cows Go µ wrote: »
    Never heard my parents and I really hope in never do. I would be scarred for life.

I have heard my brother and his girlfriend though which was awful, I was sitting quietly on the internet just before going to bed and they were upstairs. I forget about it most of the time but every now and then I remember and feel all embarrassed all over again
    I wouldn't really care about my brother, he always tells me about the embarrassing moments when he comes home after a night out and leaves condoms in his pocket and the lap dance giver washes the clothes :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

She gave him a lapdance while he sat on a recliner? Your dad's a total pimp tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Does your dad possess a cigar? Or some brandy? And a fancy dressing gown.

This thread makes me feel a little bit sick...the thought of my par- *vomits*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Ok OP - you need to take a step away from this whole situation. It may not be what you think.

It could well not have been a lapdance. It could have been anal gone wrong! ... Or right...

Sleep well! :):)

Advertisement