Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So have any of you ever heard/walked in on your parents?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

I wouldn't really care about my brother, he always tells me about the embarrassing moments when he comes home after a night out and leaves condoms in his pocket and the lap dance giver washes the clothes :O

My brother is 6 years older than me so I spent most of my childhood idolizing him. He's uber protective of me, much more than my parents. He was always the one to tell me off for wearing too short a skirt and stuff like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭eco2live

Just happened about 15 minutes ago for the first time ever. They weren't actually having sex, worse - my mother appeared to be giving my father some sort of a lap dance.

I know that parents are people too and I want to have a sex life at that age blah blah but jesus, I think I'm traumatised.

:D jasus the tought of it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Namlub wrote: »
    She gave him a lapdance while he sat on a recliner? Your dad's a total pimp tbh.
    It wasn't reclined at the time, so it just makes him someone who likes 50 year old breasts.
    Slow Show wrote: »
    Does your dad possess a cigar? Or some brandy? And a fancy dressing gown.

This thread makes me feel a little bit sick...the thought of my par- *vomits*
    No, he doesn't...
    And yes, it's horrific.
    xoxyx wrote: »
    Ok OP - you need to take a step away from this whole situation. It may not be what you think.

It could well not have been a lapdance. It could have been anal gone wrong! ... Or right...

Sleep well! :):)
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Namlub wrote: »
    Ewwy wewwy. I refuse to acknowledge that my parents may have had any sort of sexy times in the 17 years since I was conceived.

I'm amazed any parent in the world manages to have sex other than to have more kids. They have to deal with years of getting older and uglier, being stuck in an increasingly loveless marriage with the same person for years, raising a load of screaming ungrateful brats.....if that doesn't kill your libido, what will?

Sex should be banned if you're a parent. Or old. Or ugly. It's only right that such shenanigans be left to the attractive, young and (most importantly) childless folks among us.

Yup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

That Jizzler guy would only love this thread..

• Advertisement

Just write them a card with the old saying "once up the bum, no harm done" and for Christmas maybe you could get them a pole in the sitting room. They are probably embarrassed. Just get them together and give them both a hug and kiss and tell them that you are hip with the love. ;)

Or never speak of this dark time again......

What music was playing? Bit of the hippy hippy shake I would say :)

eco2live wrote: »
    Just write them a card with the old saying "once up the bum, no harm done" and for Christmas maybe you could get them a pole in the sitting room. They are probably embarrassed. Just get them together and give them both a hug and kiss and tell them that you are hip with the love. ;)

Or never speak of this dark time again......
    As much as I hate you and 95% of the other people who have replied to this, the replies are fncking hilarious. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

On reading this thread, the fact that my parents are divorced doesn't bother me so much anymore :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭resistantdoor

<Snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

Just happened about 15 minutes ago for the first time ever. They weren't actually having sex, worse - my mother appeared to be giving my father some sort of a lap dance.

I know that parents are people too and I want to have a sex life at that age blah blah but jesus, I think I'm traumatised.

Hmm, what was done in them 15 mins?

Fap, fap, fap. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Joey. wrote: »
    On reading this thread, the fact that my parents are divorced doesn't bother me so much anymore :D

It still doesn't stop them riding other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭tfox

never walked in on them but my dad and his partner would often disappear in the middle of the day and we'd hear the moans and groans coming from their bedroom :eek: sounded too close to a elephant fncking a donkey ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

tfox wrote: »
    never walked in on them but my dad and his partner would often disappear in the middle of the day and we'd hear the moans and groans coming from their bedroom :eek: sounded too close to a elephant fncking a donkey ;)

Sweet Jesus!! I can only imagine the awkwardness.......

And OP, why would you bring this to the internet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

One time about 18 years ago I heard some really loud thumping and then some gooey thick liquid hit me in the ass.
    6 months later I was born.....so consider yourself lucky. ;)

Is it just me or has this place turned totally blue recently?

I remember a couple of weeks back Kate was infracting people on the changing clothes in the gym thread for saying much tamer things than this. :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

flyswatter wrote: »

I remember a couple of weeks back Kate was infracting people on the changing clothes in the gym thread for saying much tamer things than this. :pac:

Did you report that? It's one of several questionable posts in this thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭rorymcgrory

<Snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

To be fair, it's a lot of non regulars that I've never seen.posting here who are saying the questionable stuff..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭resistantdoor

kev9100 wrote: »
    Sweet Jesus!! I can only imagine the awkwardness.......

And OP, why would you bring this to the internet?

So we can all make questionable jokes about it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

It's nice seeing new faces for a change anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

It's better than another Irish language thread tbqh

0.o I can honestly say I haven't.

Weird thread...

Leaves...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Sure we're all growed up now :pac:

Tbh if you've made it as far as C&H/d'internet you'll be able to find AH and much worse stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Ok, woah. I've been crazy busy the last few days and barely been on. Going to edit some of the posts in this thread in a minute.

Can the replies please be toned down from now on.

Also, if anyone has an issue with posts use the report post function, don't bring it up on thread or you may be seen as attempting to back seat mod.

Kateos2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

When I think about it, I didn't really help the situation. It just got gradually worse. :o Not claiming all the credit by any means. :p

I had forgotten all about this thread and this experience. I think I mentally blocked it out. Going back through your old threads is a bad idea :(

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

What a horrible horrible idea for a thread.

Advertisement