Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Appeal - Help a fellow martial artist

• 17-03-2011 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm putting out an appeal,Pete Foley's gym was burned to the ground last Saturday,everything was lost so if anyone has spare pads,bags etc to help a fellow martial artist rebuild please contact me on facebook under Pro Gum custom gumshields or on my email nivek1@live.ie .Thanks in advance.Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

I'll donate two brand new Adidas full length punch bags as a starter.

Any one else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭RedXIV

got a set of focus pads that are like new of you want them?

they came with gloves too but can't remember where they are, I'll have a look though?

Edit:

This is what they look like just for clarity:
    RedVinylFocusMitts.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

yomchi wrote: »
    I'll donate two brand new Adidas full length punch bags as a starter.

Any one else?

Anyone want to supply two wall brackets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Massimo Giorgianni

I can donate two pairs of focus pads , same kind as shown in RedXIV's picture.
    Where or who can I give them to?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭cstlgr

two bag brackets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭TrollHammaren

I *may* have a spare wall bracket for a punching bag if it's still where I left it. I'll certainly have a look but it may be long gone. If I have it, I'll gladly donate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pro Gum

This is amazing!!!Thank you to you all,Pete is chuffed.This is what i love about martial artists,when one is in trouble they all rally and help each other out.If you contact me on my email nivek1@live.ie or on facebook under Pro Gum Custom Gumshields i can arrange a pick up or some other way of meeting up.My number is 0868909465 if you want to contact me directly.Again many thanks.Kevin Pro Gum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭cletus

I've a set of thai pads I can donate, and a really old kick pad (if I can find it)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 paganist

ttt
    great cause

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Saw this linked somewhere else and thought it might be of benefit...

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/06/74944206.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭black dragon

Hey Guys, we move into our new premises 2moro @ 6pm for the first class - thanks for all your pledges of support, very much appreciated.
    Pete Foley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pro Gum

Thanks so much lads,Please contact either myself or Pete to arrange getting the gear to him.Great to hear he is now back open and could really do with the equipment asap.Thanks again..Kevin

Advertisement