Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports HD on UPC????

Options
  • 17-03-2011 3:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey Everyone,

has anybody got any idea when UPC will be carrying the SKY HD channels, i received my Digital+HD from UPC today and to my horror found out they don't show any of Sky's HD channels...

boards.ie newbie...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Hey Everyone,

has anybody got any idea when UPC will be carrying the SKY HD channels, i received my Digital+HD from UPC today and to my horror found out they don't show any of Sky's HD channels...

boards.ie newbie...

Should have got Sky+HD.;) UPC have very limited choice of HD channels in comparison.You should have done your homework before signing up for anything.

http://www.upc.ie/television/digitalplushd/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

If you're into nature and history, then UPC's your only man for HD but if you're like the other 99% of us and like Sports, Movies, entertainment etc., stay clear of UPC.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭dunworth1

If you're into nature and history, then UPC's your only man for HD but if you're like the other 99% of us and like Sports, Movies, entertainment etc., stay clear of UPC.

its out of their control sky wont let them and or crappy regulator wont do anything

Advertisement