Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice on injury sustained on run anyone?

Options
  • 17-03-2011 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

:confused:hi there im new to this just looking for ideas on an injury i sustained a year or so ago that has returned. im planning on doing my first marathon in october please god,running about 20 25 miles a week now mostly in the curragh on grass but yesterday this calf injury although not as serious as last year is definetly on the way.last year i got through this by using a cross trainer for the same amount of time that i would be running to strengthen the calf.has anybody ever had this type of injury?anybody know a genuine good physio in the kildare/south dublin area?i have been to 3 different physios at this stage and no joy .thanks any opinons appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

We can't give medical advice on here, it's against the charter. I'll PM you the details of a physio I went to.

Advertisement