Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular Good Pub Table Quizes??

Options
  • 17-03-2011 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi all,

Sorry if this was posted earlier??
    Anyone know of some good regular midweek pub table quizes in the cork city area??

Thanks,

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Bassfish

Hi all,

Sorry if this was posted earlier??
    Anyone know of some good regular midweek pub table quizes in the cork city area??

Thanks,

J
    The Bierhaus on Pope's quay has a good one every monday, unless it's stopped since I was last at it 6 months ago.
    Prizes are generally just beer or beer vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 BigDinny

There are a few:
    The Bróg on a Monday night from 930 for cash prizes
    Sober Lane on a Tuesday night for 2 pitchers of beer and pizzas
    The Slate on a Thursday for 16 or so bottles of Miller

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭CrankyCod

There is a very enjoyable quiz every Wednesday night in the Tower Bar, in Gerald Griffin Street, near the North Cathedral. It starts at ten and there's usually a very enjoyable sing song after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Brog on Monday's is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

last table quiz i was at was fecked by people on iphones the whole way through it , made the whole thing pointless ,wouldnt mind goin to a quiz where they are strict on that stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

last table quiz i was at was fecked by people on iphones the whole way through it , made the whole thing pointless ,wouldnt mind goin to a quiz where they are strict on that stuff

Totally agree! Very unfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ficoun

Hey,

I am hosting a Charity Table Quiz in Flannery's on Glasheen Road, on Thursday the 14th April. Its in Aid of UCC Dental Students Dental Outreach programme to Ghana, Africa, this summer. There will be 1st and 2nd prizes, spot prizes and a raffle on the night! It should be a great night.. Hope to see ya there!

Fi*

Advertisement