Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea run

• 17-03-2011 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone heading to IKEA any time soon or up that general area and wouldn't mind picking something up for me :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

April 29th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

You heading to IKEA?Might take ya up on that if you're offering if I dont get sorted before that!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

May be going to visit my sister in Drumcondra in the next week, I pass in and out by IKEA, have never been in and keep saying I will go for a gawk so if I'm up, it might be as good a reason to go in as any. I'll check back here next week if I am going up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Make sure you have an hour or two spare Alaskimo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Mc Love wrote: »
    Make sure you have an hour or two spare Alaskimo!

You may not need furniture or a new kitchen but when you head downstairs through the shop and warehouse towards the tills............................this is where Ikea gets disorganised women. :D

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Berty wrote: »
    You may not need furniture or a new kitchen but when you head downstairs through the shop and warehouse towards the tills............................this is where Ikea gets disorganised women. :D

I don't need anything for the house at all, in fact I was doing a quick inventory of all my baking equpiment yesterday and I discovered I have an outrageous collection of SH!TE, like who the hell needs TWO icing sets? Imma need nerves of steel not to start buying more junk. That or else I'll leave the purse in the car :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Oh sorry to hijack your thread, but i may want one of these picked up - http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/50121250 it's a chest of drawers type set and probably wouldn't take up much room. Would pay you for your trouble. Please PM me if you have available space.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Didnt Raiser want a catalogue? Better grab her one too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Oh sorry to hijack your thread, but i may want one of these picked up -

But you have! :D

Advertisement