Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai hunt attacker

Options
  • 17-03-2011 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭

http://www.galwaynews.ie/18356-young-woman-attacked-newcastle-area-city
    YOUNG WOMAN ATTACKED IN NEWCASTLE AREA OF CITY

A young woman is being treated in hospital after being attacked in the Newcastle area of the city early today
    The woman was walking near the junction of Thomas Hynes Road and Cherry Park when she ws attacked by a man between 1 and 2 this morning
    Gardai are asking for the public's help as they try to find the attacker and they're asking anyone in the general area who may have seen anything to contact them at 091 53 8000, that's a Galway number 53 8000
    The young woman is being treated at University Hospital Galway and while her injuries are serious it's understood they're not life threatening

Woman attacked near Cherry Park last night between 1 and 2 o'clock.......:(

Hopefully they catch this guy and the woman makes a speedy recovery!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

http://www.galwaynews.ie/18356-young-woman-attacked-newcastle-area-city

Woman attacked near Cherry Park last night between 12 and 1 o'clock.......:(

Hopefully they catch this guy and the woman makes a speedy recovery!!

I can never understand how someone can harm another presumably innocent party.

I hope they catch him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

do they have a description of the guy yet?

I live not far from there and there the off chance I might see him around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Sempai

The suspect is described as Irish and aged between 35 and 40

He's five feet 8 to 9 inches in height, has black hair, an oval face and was unshaven

He was wearing dark blue navy denims and a white shirt

all there is so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

Sempai wrote: »
    The suspect is described as Irish and aged between 35 and 40

He's five feet 8 to 9 inches in height, has black hair, an oval face and was unshaven

He was wearing dark blue navy denims and a white shirt

all there is so far.

That could be anyone on a night out :(

I first misread it as "8 to 9 inches in height"...

Advertisement