Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

if i take up a 1yr repeat leaving cert course do i have to repeat mandatory subjects?

• 17-03-2011 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Like suppose say Irish and Maths and English? Can't I just do one the ones I want.. I don't mind Maths or English but Irish?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

You only have to repeat them if your course demands it. As long as you fulfil the requirements this year for English/Irish/Maths/other language then you won't have to repeat them next year. The only exception to this is Medicine, where you can't carry over your requirements from last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭grrrrrrrrrr

Aoifums wrote: »
    You only have to repeat them if your course demands it. As long as you fulfil the requirements this year for English/Irish/Maths/other language then you won't have to repeat them next year. The only exception to this is Medicine, where you can't carry over your requirements from last year.

True.

Just remember you cant use these for points. Some lads in our school didnt know this.

Advertisement