Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.whensmybus.ie

Options
  • 17-03-2011 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

In the last few days I use this website www.whensmybus.ie to get realtime bus information about departure time of the Cork City Bus No 5. It is quite accurate in my experience.

Any other people have experience using service with this website?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Copper23

Bit hit and miss...

I tried my local route from my village to town in Cork and the only thing it came up with was that a bus was leaving Clonmel at 9.20 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

It's very dodgy outside Dublin/Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭masadjie

I got this view (see picture in attachment) when I enter route 205 and bus stop CIT with direction "All". It gives reasonable time schedule. But maybe it will give different for other route.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

How do you know the name of your busstop?
    I can't figure out any of the stops for the Number 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭masadjie

Kazbah wrote: »
    How do you know the name of your busstop?
    I can't figure out any of the stops for the Number 2.

I create a screenshot (see attachment) for the route number 2 (202). I make a arrow mark where to find the bus stop.
    Hope it help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Ok thanks a lot. It doesn't seem very user-friendly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Kazbah wrote: »
    Ok thanks a lot. It doesn't seem very user-friendly.

Does seem like too much effort, you'd be glued to yer iPhone/Anroid and the bleedin bus would pass yer on ... ? Might be handy for planning a route in advance using a PC.

Advertisement