Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patrick's day parade pic's

• 17-03-2011 6:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭

anybody got any pictures of the Waterford city parade they would like to share ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

picture.php?albumid=1625&pictureid=9003

picture.php?albumid=1625&pictureid=9004

picture.php?albumid=1625&pictureid=9005

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Pushing that gorilla was a bollocks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Fair play to ya, it looked hard work alright, hope ye brought WD40 with ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 121steve

Did anyone happen to see the performance of "Wenches of Waterfordia" on the plaza before and after the parade? I happened to stumble upon it, seemed very good only problem was those blasted tannoys were blaring over their performance, so annoying. Just wondering get any video recordings or photos of them. From what i could see, I think they were from Red Kettle, red hoodies gave that away with the logo on the back.
    They also walked the parade bringing some life to the whole thing, definitely get them back next year. Do you know if they are doing something for Tall ships even.
    They were very entertaining and I sure would love to see some of their work again.

Steve from the county:cool:

Advertisement