If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for Onkyo 608 and tv stand

Options
  • 17-03-2011 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to update my av receiver and am looking for a quote on the soon to be superseded Onkyo 608. I'm also looking for a tv stand which will need to take a 37" Panny plasma, the Onkyo receiver, plus a Sky hd box and DVD player.

Sorry if it's a bit vague but if you could give me a quote for both it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Actually guys, a quote for the receiver on its own will suffice.
    Aplogies if Ive messed you around.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

adox wrote: »
    Actually guys, a quote for the receiver on its own will suffice.
    Aplogies if Ive messed you around.

Adox,

Many thanks for the posts and apologies for the delay getting back to you & you have not messed us around in the slightest!

If you wanted to grab a 608 I would not hang around as we only have a few left - however thay really are cracking value at just £339.95 - an amazing price for such a great receiver.

Keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

I`d like to order one in black please.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

adox wrote: »
    Thanks John,

I`d like to order one in black please.

AD,

thanks a million for that - quick decision!

If you just drop me a PM with your contact details - I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout asap to get you sorted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

PM sent.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Receiver arrived today here in work by courier. Looking forward to getting it set up over the next couple of days.

Thanks to John and the guys in the Belfast shop for the quick turn around.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.