Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to dump rubbish in dublin

Options
  • 17-03-2011 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Can someone please tell me the cheapest place to dump some rubbish. I have some things from the house, couches and furniture and a little bit of food waste, I have a work van but some places will not let me in and in some places it's over a 100 euro, in a recession that's crazy!!!, any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭channaigh

Oxygen recycling in ballymount walkinstown have a new recycling centre it's only open a little while and it's really cheap. I took in my work van and it was only 50euro. I had furniture aswell. The lad in the yard was really helpfull. Hope that helps u

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

http://dublinwaste.ie/Recycling-Centres.html

You need to get a car/ trailer. They dont let commercial vans in

As far as I know they do it's a new recycling centre and they don't have as many restrictions because they are privately run

• Registered Users Posts: 25 nimron

Thanks chainaigh,
    I had no problem getting in to oxigens new recycling centre with my work van, they take commercial waste as well as the public which is handy as i can take some work stuff there, you where right about the price as well so once again thanks.

No problem it's a grand and handy place to go to. Glad I could help

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is a place at the 5 lamps that takes rubbish for €15

Yea that's right 15 euro there for a car but the place in ballymount is only 12 euro for a car load

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭fivestar

where's that place near ncr?

Which place are u talking about? Oxygen recycling is in ballymount ind es and then there is north strand that's in aimen st I think

cheers everyone i dont get to use boards much, when i do its great help,one last thing i was told of another place, its called balally in lusk, maybe that can help other people thanks;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

if any of its in any way decent you could put it on dublinwaste.ie. someone might give the furniture a second life :)

Well guys I just wanted to let yous know I've been using oxigens new recycling centre in ballymount about once a week now and The lad who works there told me that this Saturday the 9th is like their grand opening and they are
    Taking any type of recycling free.I.e. Furniture,timber,etc., he also told me fm104 will be there, I hope this is a help to someone;)

Advertisement