Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Cooking Courses in Dublin?

Options
  • 17-03-2011 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Well guys,

So I'm looking to learn how to cook - now that I'm in my early 30s!! :eek: I'm moving up to Dublin at the weekend and my focus for 2011 is firmly on getting to meet new people, learning new things and generally expanding the horizons, after many years of just staying in the comfort zone!

I'm up for learning some new culinary skills while at the same time meeting some new people and thought a cooking course in Dublin would be just the thing. This would be something I could do say twice a week for x number of weeks - preferably with people attending who would generally be in their twenties and thirties...

So what are your recommendations for courses? I've seen a few online but thought I'd check with you here first!

Ta!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Newsite

Newsite wrote: »
    Well guys,

So I'm looking to learn how to cook - now that I'm in my early 30s!! :eek: I'm moving up to Dublin at the weekend and my focus for 2011 is firmly on getting to meet new people, learning new things and generally expanding the horizons, after many years of just staying in the comfort zone!

I'm up for learning some new culinary skills while at the same time meeting some new people and thought a cooking course in Dublin would be just the thing. This would be something I could do say twice a week for x number of weeks - preferably with people attending who would generally be in their twenties and thirties...

So what are your recommendations for courses? I've seen a few online but thought I'd check with you here first!

Ta!

Nobody?!

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Did you try Donnybrook Fair or Dublin Cookery School? I don't know whereabouts you are.
    Howth is a place where if you google Howth Castle Cookery is another option. I think all these places offer evening class.
    Cooks Academy is another in Dun Laoire that i have tried and enjoyed.
    I have also attended Mexican Cooking Classes in Cafe Azteca on Lord Edward St with the amazing Hugo Camacho who is the owner of the premises.
    I hate when a thread doesn't get responded to, so here's my tuppenceworth for you.
    In Malahide you have Bon Appetit, Michelin star restaurant. They do Masterclasses, as does Thorntons on the Green (Stephen's Green) in the City Centre.

Cheers.

Advertisement