Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aiden mcgeady fufilling potential

• 17-03-2011 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

guy is unreal, thankfully left celtic now one of the stand out performers in russia. spartak cruising towards the semis

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

1 game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

hes been unreal since he moved to russia, up for player of the year i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

hes doin well enough that hes been linked with liverpool juve and cska i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Dante

Fair play to him, I have never been much of a fan of his but its good to hear so much positivity in the media regarding him recently. I think moving to Russia has given him a bit of freedom to play the way he likes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Can he cross yet?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

<SARCASM>He was total crap until he left Celtic... :rolleyes:</SARCASM>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

celtic fans didnt appreciate him enough. i heard some absolute downer saying kris commons is better than him

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Always thought he was a good player, never really shines for Ireland tho which I find dissapointing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,379 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

partyndbs wrote: »
    celtic fans didnt appreciate him enough. i heard some absolute downer saying kris commons is better than him

He was loved at by Celtic fans. It was the right time for him to move though.
    So pleased he is doing so well in Moscow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

The move really has helped advance his game. He was treading water in Scotland and needed a new challenge.

• Advertisement
Advertisement