Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag party in Cavan.

• 17-03-2011 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what Cavan would be like for a stag party. Is there many good pubs and would accommodation be easy to get.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭bayles

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭bradyle

It has an international hen weekend organised some time durin the summer...i think end of july...was full of people last year and brilliant craic i'd say it would be class for a stag specially with all the hens about...i'd say the fleadh would be fun its got a real festival and holiday atmosphere drinking and craic 24/7

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

Did Shamrock for a stag last year, great craic but could do with a few more punters, they're expanding it this year so should improve.
    The hen weekend was on unknown to us the week before, everyone reckoned it was great but there was a lot of stags turned up with the same idea.

Advertisement