Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shipping cost for returning flash card

Options
  • 17-03-2011 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

My friend bought a very cheap flash card n5i revolution (price was 5 euro) with free shipping. He put some last firware, but it doesn't work properly... Moonshell doesdn't work absolutly... Games.. He was able to find only 2-3 games which worked... others.:(.. At the enad: this card.. doesn't work as it should be.
    I'm wondering: If He would think to replace it and send it back to China. How much does it cost? If it costs more then 5 euro.. I don't think that he needs to do it..
    What do you think?
    May be some have any experience with same problems??:rolleyes:
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Chalk this one up to experience - it isn't worth the money to return it. At least €5 to send it registered post (which is what you should always use for returns).

Next time get your friend to buy a quality card like the Acekard 2i or something, not a piece of junk ;)

Advertisement