Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere to rent near Mahon

Options
  • 17-03-2011 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi everyone

I currently live in Dublin and have limited knowledge about Cork but if i was to take a job in Mahon where would be good to look for a place to rent?

Under 800 a month would be good and need at least a two bed. Not sure yet if i'd like to live in a town or rural so any suggestions welcomed smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

I used to live in Jacob's Island here. It's a really nice area just across the South Ring from Mahon Point. I had a two-bed apartment and it was €800 a month. But that was below what similar places were up for on Daft - usually seemed to be listed for €850/€900. You could haggle though I'd say because there are a good few empty apartments there, but it's by no means a ghost estate.

Advertisement