Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Newbie

Options
  • 18-03-2011 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all, I'm a new member here on boards and I'm just starting my career in web development and design.

I set up a twitter account recently (17Moons) and have been looking to try and get some tips on who is worth following in the web development industry or the advertising industry. Can anyone give me advice?

Also, for anyone interested, I'll be tweeting some interesting articles on Web Design, Web Development, etc. so if there is anyone out there interested in this type of stuff then feel free to follow me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Hi

Plenty of Irish web people and Irish ad agencies are on Twitter.

I would suggest looking at the lists or followers that some of the people you follow have. It's always a good place to start!

You can do a search but I never find that the results contain who I'm looking for.

Advertisement