Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterchef goes vegetarian

Options
  • 18-03-2011 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Anyone following this season of Masterchef on BBC? The last show was all vegetarian and there were some really interesting dishes sereved up....some you kind of expect when a non-vegetarian is asked to cook veggie food [risotto, tarts etc] but some really original stuff as well. One girl did beetroot and apple soup and beetroot and walnut hummus both of which sounded a bit mad when she was talking about them but everyone who tired it raved about it so very tempted to give it a go. All the recipies are up on the BBC website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

ztoical wrote: »
    Anyone following this season of Masterchef on BBC? The last show was all vegetarian and there were some really interesting dishes sereved up....some you kind of expect when a non-vegetarian is asked to cook veggie food [risotto, tarts etc] but some really original stuff as well. One girl did beetroot and apple soup and beetroot and walnut hummus both of which sounded a bit mad when she was talking about them but everyone who tired it raved about it so very tempted to give it a go. All the recipies are up on the BBC website.

Thanks for the link!

I watched it, and loved it (I was close to tears about the poor vegetarian contestant, who struggled so much in that first bit of the challenge!), I didn't know the recipes where online! :)

Advertisement