Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread locked by biko for no reason

Options
  • 18-03-2011 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056212039

This thread was locked by this inept mod for no reason whatsoever... please unlock this thread, it was very interesting and this mod was just acting the bollox tbh
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

You're supposed to PM the mod concerned before starting a thread.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

Nodin wrote: »
    You're supposed to PM the mod concerned before starting a thread.....

I did, he didn't respond

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I did, he didn't respond

...how long did you give him to respond....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1397

Edit: 15 minutes later? Seriously?

Nodin wrote: »
    ...how long did you give him to respond....?

About 30 mins, I don't give a crap about time, the thread was locked for no reason and should be unlocked

• Advertisement

boards have made it as complicated as **** to complain, this thread stays here... THE THREAD IS STILL LOCKED!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

boards have made it as complicated as **** to complain, this thread stays here... THE THREAD IS STILL LOCKED!

Why? Its not feedback, its a dispute!

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Why? Its not feedback, its a dispute!

It is feedback and a dispute!!! Absolute mess of a system, in feedback there is no less than three different categories, Feed Fordward, Feed Forward Public etc, like WTF is that?!?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Mods aren't here at your beck and call, and if your PM displayed anything like the attitude of your OP in this thread I'm not surprised you didn't get a response. When you decide that you can act politely and not like a spoilt child throwing his toys out of the pram, then come back here and start another thread. In the meantime I'm closing this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement