Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter in Maynooth Area

Options
  • 18-03-2011 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

We've just moved into a new apartment which needs to be painted - does anybody have any recommendations? The whole apartment needs to be painted including ceilings and doors. We just don't have the time or inclination to do it ourselves so if anyone could point us in the correct direction it'd be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Tilt Gone

We've just moved into a new apartment which needs to be painted - does anybody have any recommendations? The whole apartment needs to be painted including ceilings and doors. We just don't have the time or inclination to do it ourselves so if anyone could point us in the correct direction it'd be great

A neighbour of mine is a painter from Leixlip. He's very good and reasonably priced. Gets in and does the job with no messing about. Tidy too. PM me for his name and number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

My sister wanted her whole house done, put an ad up on tradesmen.ie and got 3 quotes, said she was really happy with it. Was miles cheaper than any local people priced her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

The Kildare Times has a couple of pages of trade adverts, maybe ring a couple and see what they'll quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

http://thepainter.ie/index.html

Graham is very good and fast too. He actually lectures in painting believe it or not :)

Advertisement