Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilty

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

So exercising the right to be silent can be incriminating after all!

Class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

thats so funny,,just the look on his face made me laugh..:D..how could you give out to a face like that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Oh that is soooo funny. Have the sound off in work,but just cracked up laughin when it showed the Labs guilty head :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It was his tail that gave him away first, feckin LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

That really cheered me up, Lol at the teeth, priceless.. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

:D:D:D lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Omg that is the funniest thing ive seen in ages, sitting at my desk here at work trying not to laugh out loud, lol:D
    Dogs are just the best!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭Groom!

That is hilarious!!! SO funny!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Smeefa

Hahaha that's fantastic! Such a character!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Bit of a bump here but came across this:

biko wrote: »
    Bit of a bump here but came across this:
    ahahaaha The thing is....i think its the first cat...absolutely delighted with himself thats "at fault" and not his mate whos like "oh my effin god, i dont know him please leave me outta this whole mess,i just wanna hide and pretend this never happened".

Dogs are waaay more obvious....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

anniehoo wrote: »
    Dogs are waaay more obvious....:D

I reckon the two dogs were innocent.

The cat took the treats and let the dogs take the blame
    Devious and scheming cat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭gucciali

So Funny ! When I saw the Lab smiling I cracked up LOL!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

That's brilliant, yeah our dog would get away with way more if she didn't greet us by practically burrowing into her bed, eyes down and tail wagging. There are actually times that damage/missing things could have been explained otherwise but upon chatting with Poppy it became obvious that she did it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

Oh good sweet Jesus that was too funny, the excruciating look on the poor dogs face, he would make the worst spy or poker player ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Okay, I must a total freak of nature because all I see when I watch either of those videos are animals who look intimidated by the person holding the camera - especially the cat - their body language says they're unsure of what's going to happen next, and the owner isn't giving them the normal communication cues you'd give your animal if it was uncomfortable and instead is playing it for the camera.

I don't get it. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Our collie does the same. She does this half smile thing if she's guilty, like a sarcastic half smile a human would do. People think it's hilarious, but she's actually really frightened when she does it. A quick 'good girl', and it's hyper tail wagging followed by oodles of affection. Dogs rock.

Thanks, PaintDoctor, I'm glad someone else is seeing what I'm seeing - I was beginning to think I was insane.

To be clear - the following video I find tear-makingly hysterical, specifically because the cat is doing it to himself, even though his bodylanguage and the swishing tail shows he's quite pissed off - but he's pissed off that he's not getting the outcome he wants, not because anybody's doing anything intimidating to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XID_W4neJo&feature=youtu.be

Who knows, maybe I'm just mad...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Okay, I must a total freak of nature because all I see when I watch either of those videos are animals who look intimidated by the person holding the camera - especially the cat - their body language says they're unsure of what's going to happen next, and the owner isn't giving them the normal communication cues you'd give your animal if it was uncomfortable and instead is playing it for the camera.

I don't get it. :(

But like normally if I held a camera to my dog or leaned near her talking she'd be all over me with hugs and licks, whereas when she has done something wrong she instinctively does this eyes down, tail wagging thing. There are times that I have approached her not knowing that, like, she'd eaten my retainer, and just gave her a big hello etc, and she lay there face buried, eyes down, with the same intimidated look, and it's her acting like this that then makes me look around to see what she did.

Definitely with my dog it's not intimidation, because she pees when she's intimidated, yet when she's guilty she automatically goes into the exact same routine as that dog, minus the teeth baring.

• Advertisement

Okay - thanks for the perspective, Spadina, that's fair enough. I still think the cat is just frightened though.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭beanie.

Dunno what to say about this one bar....ahahahahaha :D

Advertisement