Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benicassim 2011

Options
  • 18-03-2011 4:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

Anyone been and know of a decent place to stay close to the concert.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 lynchy

I went with a gang 2 years ago. Really good festival. We really enjoyed ourselves. The plan i would recommend would head to the beach and fall asleep under an umbrella for the day and party for the night. Nothing better. As regards accomodation we got a camper van and it work out a treat. You can get there a day or two before hand and get really set up for the oncoming festival. The campervan site is also right next the main arena which means its only a 5 min walk. Perfect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Loopsie

Hi all
    We had booked an apt that sleeps six in marina d'or which is only a few mins from benicassim unfortunately we cant go reasons out of my control so im wondering if anyone is looking for accomadation do they want to take it off our hands?
    its booked from the 13th - 20th July please pm me if anyone wants it!! L

Advertisement