Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ukraine

• 18-03-2011 5:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

I know this is Russian forum but didn't know where else a thread like this would be suitable.

I've been offered job in Ukraine but never been there..

Just looking for any natives or visitors who could share their own impressions or give any advice before moving there. ;)

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

I'd say you would be better off going there on a 'holiday' or a break first before deciding to move there. Its a very different place to Western Europe with its own specialities and traditions. And I hope you know a decent bit of Russian/Ukrainian.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭survivor2

I'd say a lot of similar things you could find there and a lot of some different things.But they are Europeans despite the communist genocide.

Advertisement