Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soil Marks on oak furniture

Options
  • 18-03-2011 8:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

I got two units from M&S and they look nothing like what they got on display in the store.

I written to them about knots down one side of unit and the othe side completely free of knots. The are marks on front shelf of the unit and look like dirty, they tell me now that these are soil marks on the oak wood.

As anyone come across these marks before on oak furniture. They are referring me to their catalogue which says that cracks on all over the units are just raised grains but the edges on these cracks have sharp edges and can cut a finger on....:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Are you referring to the furniture you talked about in you previous thread,which is just above this one?

Advertisement