Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions League Quater Final and Semi Final Draw 11 a.m

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

BERBA wrote: »
    Hatch , does that mean more than likely home game will be on Wed April 13th ?

Yes mate, confirmed on Spurs website

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/champions-league-draw180311.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Hatch99 wrote: »

cheers mate , ryanair flights over on WED and back on Thurs are 56 quid at present

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Wow. I'm with tomo on this one. While I don't hold out much hope for us winning, even with the 2nd leg at home, this is exactly the kind of match I'd have loved us to play a few years ago when we were your standard mid-table team. Of course we have a chance, but we'll really need to avoid the nerves of the 2nd leg against AC and actually believe we can do it.

I can honestly say I haven't been as excited about a couple of football matches in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

BERBA wrote: »
    cheers mate , ryanair flights over on WED and back on Thurs are 56 quid at present

25 euro excluding admin fee from what i can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Some time to be a Spurs fan,bring on Real Madrid,can't wait for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

TBQH I would have preferred us to pull Schalke or Shaktar and have been favourites to progress. A Semi-Final would be, and still might be, a supreme achievement.

Real have found their form, are closing the gap to Barca in La Liga slowly but surely, and Benzema and Ronaldo have been bang on form. We will do well to keep the tie alive until the return leg, this is a clear step up in class from all we have done in Europe so far this season.

That said, COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

So excited. I'm making the trip to Madrid, fingers crossed I can manage to sort a ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Support United myself but if we can't win it then i'd love to see Spurs go all the way.
    Love the way they've been playin this season and can see ya gettin past Madrid cos they won't fancy White Hart Lane in the second leg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

very tough draw for uss but this is exactly what champions league football entails. playing the best teams in europe. they dont come much bigger than real madrid and barcelona if we get past that hurdle.

enjoy the occasion boys,

COME ON YOU SPURS

Advertisement