Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the Most goals you have ever won offline game by?

Options
  • 18-03-2011 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭

I had a friend over the weekend and we were playing FIFA. We played on amateur for 20 minutes a half and tried to score as many goals as possible. We scored 45. And now we are having a competition how many goals can we score on 20 minutes on amateur. I won 88-2 last night. I was raging because I wanted ninety. There us an image attached of the score. Does anybody else want to join the competition and see how many goals they can get in 20 mins half on amateur?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

The goals celebrations 88 times would wreck my head but fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Sponsored RYAN

i would get sooooooooooooooo bored doing that. and how the hell did you concede 2 against ameteur lol. i might do it just to see how many i can get though. what team did you go and what team did you play against?

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

The goals celebrations 88 times would wreck my head but fair play
    Yeah its a shame that you can't skip them as easy as you could on previous games.
    i would get sooooooooooooooo bored doing that. and how the hell did you concede 2 against ameteur lol. i might do it just to see how many i can get though. what team did you go and what team did you play against?

I was almost playing 1-4-6 and then I got my goalkeeper sent of and gave away a penalty. They scored from it and after that I played with no defenders. I was man united playing against blackburn

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

sob1467 wrote: »
    Yeah its a shame that you can't skip them as easy as you could on previous games.

I was almost playing 1-4-6 and then I got my goalkeeper sent of and gave away a penalty. They scored from it and after that I played with no defenders. I was man united playing against blackburn

R1 + L1 skips the celebrations
    ...or RT + LT if you're an XBox head

if you was only against blackburn imagine the score against an half star team lol

• Advertisement

Wilson91 wrote: »
    R1 + L1 skips the celebrations
    ...or RT + LT if you're an XBox head

its actually RB LB on xbox :)

if you was only against blackburn imagine the score against an half star team lol
    Yeah I was thinking that too. As stupid as it sounds Robinson actually had an ok game. He made about 20 really goods saves. The plan is actually to do this again against a poorer team and score 100 goals.
    its actually RB LB on xbox :)

Thanks will take note for next time.

Sorry double posted

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Fredwardo

I won an online ranked game 49-0. Went 2-0 up with City against Inter and my oponent decided to scored OGs from tip off everytime. Think he was hoping Id quit. Went to make my dinner instead, he was still at it about half hour later. .

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

I think I beat Blackpool 8-1 away with Liverpool there a while back. I was pissed off at the end cause I was going for 10 ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

sob1467 wrote: »
    I had a friend over the weekend and we were playing FIFA. We played on amateur for 20 minutes a half and tried to score as many goals as possible. We scored 45. And now we are having a competition how many goals can we score on 20 minutes on amateur. I won 88-2 last night. I was raging because I wanted ninety. There us an image attached of the score. Does anybody else want to join the competition and see how many goals they can get in 20 mins half on amateur?

Must've been fairly disheartening for Blackburn :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Fredwardo wrote: »
    I won an online ranked game 49-0. Went 2-0 up with City against Inter and my oponent decided to scored OGs from tip off everytime. Think he was hoping Id quit. Went to make my dinner instead, he was still at it about half hour later. .
    I'vehad something like this happen me also... some strange people around...

Advertisement