Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for cheap printing...

Options
  • 18-03-2011 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi there, I need about 200 business card laminates done, I can do the design myself... need it done as cheaply as possible. Any online printing places the forum recommends?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 Kevin.Hn

hi,friend. how about plastic business card?
    we are a plastic card manufacturer in China.
    if you are interested ,please email : kevin@donsense-card.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sir Fitz

Tralee print are quite cheap. Good quality print with a matt laminate. As far as i know their cards are all set up as full colour jobs so you won't be able choose exact pantones but for inexpensive cards they are very good.
    http://www.traleeprinting.com/businesscards-printing.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

If your 'living in london' an Irish printer is going to cost you alot more then using someone local in London/UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pauro 76

ztoical wrote: »
    If your 'living in london' an Irish printer is going to cost you alot more then using someone local in London/UK.

True, it's for my brother in Longford so printed the cards out myself and posted them, and used a local print firm in Longford to laminate. Not the handiest but I may look to London firms and see how cheap they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

Turner Print Group
    4 Earl Street Longford Co. Longford

Rapid Print Ltd
    Athlone rd Longford Co. Longford

Turners Swift Print
    Convent Rd Longford Co. Longford

Edit Print
    18 Earl St Co. Longford

Any of these could have done it for your brother.
    Shop local people!

• Advertisement
Advertisement