Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early April Sun

Options
  • 18-03-2011 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Hoping I can get some good travel advice off some of you, all constructive comments welcome..

I'm wanting to get away for a week of sun. Work has been completely stressful lately, and I've decided to head off in first week of April. I've also decided that I want to go away alone, and just charge the batteries.

I'm mainly interested in soaking up a few rays by the sun, doing some reading and slowly drinking a few beers. I want to come home with a bit of colour, and no hangover.

I'm 31..so while I'm looking for a nice quiet holiday, I would also like to head out maybe 1 or 2 of the nights.

I'm particularly keen on eating some really good, fresh food.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking Malta, and would love to share your experiences.

Cheers,

D
    Tagged:

Advertisement