Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone doing toraíocht Dhiarmaid agus gráinne?

• 18-03-2011 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

instead of an triail?I am and I dunno where to start with it..anyone got any notes/tips?thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭noah45

I just googled it and there is lots info regarding this. Its actually a lovely story.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Did it 30 years ago - still remember bits of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I did it two years ago, I LOVED the story, but it was a nightmare because there's a couple of different versions (Of varying explicitness) and my teacher would hop between them and confuse the shít out of us.

Despite that, it made me love Irish class, it was bliss sitting there listening to her tell us about Diarmaid bravely refusing to to disappear under the deus ex machina's cloak and face the thousands of soldiers chasing him, then in one baffling act, he decides to jump over all the soldiers using his sword as a make shift pole vaulty thing.

Bizarre just doesn't cover it...

Advertisement