Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub near kilcornan?

• 18-03-2011 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭

Ok this is a bit of an odd and vague question, someone's asked me to book a taxi to pick us up from a pub we're supposed to be going to, as she's in work now, but the problem is she called it the coach inn or something like that, she didnt even seem sure of it, and i've no idead where the hell that is or if it's even the right name, because the only pub i can remember in kilcornan is kilcornan house. so anyone got any possible help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

_Conrad_ wrote: »
    Ok this is a bit of an odd and vague question, someone's asked me to book a taxi to pick us up from a pub we're supposed to be going to, as she's in work now, but the problem is she called it the coach inn or something like that, she didnt even seem sure of it, and i've no idead where the hell that is or if it's even the right name, because the only pub i can remember in kilcornan is kilcornan house. so anyone got any possible help?

On the N69 next right next to the stone bridge after Killcornan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭_Conrad_

Thanks, heading away from limerick or towards limerick? Also what's the proper name of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

I may be mistaken but I was thinking of the FerryHouse. Limerick side of Kilcornan near Kildimo.

oh, that's probably not the one i need that's in ferrybridge isn't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

The Kilcornan House is/was the Coach, it's just beside the Karting place.

• Advertisement

Staplor wrote: »
    The Kilcornan House is/was the Coach, it's just beside the Karting place.

Ah, that's the only pub i know of around there anyway, and probably why i was so confused. I know where that is alright, been to that karting place a few times, but never in the pub.

Goin to be one expensive taxi to get back from there to holycross

should be ok for location of it now that it's cleared up, so this can be locked or closed up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement