Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New android app, beta

Options
  • 18-03-2011 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I've just released a beta version of my new android Outbreak! The Zombie Apocalypse. I'd really appreciate if people could check out (If you're interested of course) and give me some feedback. This is only a beta version so I do anticpate some problems, but I need to get some real world testing done.
    The idea of the game is that there are zombies and clean users. Zombies can infect clean users, and clean users have to try and survive. Once you are infected you can then spread the infection. Users are displayed in a map view as either clean or infected, and the game is location based, so real world locations are used. So your location affects how you play the game and spread the infection.

Cheers,

Kev

Advertisement