Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madrid Ticket Info

Options
  • 18-03-2011 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur
    Tuesday 5 April, 2011

Ticket Allocation: 3,363
    Prices: £72 and £55

Applications are now open to Season Ticket holders with 250 or more loyalty points only.

The deadline for these applications is 5.00pm on Tuesday 22 March.

Due to the expected demand for tickets for this fixture and recent application levels from season ticket holders for our Champions League away matches, this limit has been set to manage expectations. Should tickets remain available once applications from season ticket holders with 250 points have been processed, we will then open up applications to a further group of season ticket holders. To check your loyalty points total you can login to your etickets account and go to "My Account". Any applications made by season ticket holders with less than 250 points at this stage will be automatically disregarded.

At this stage you are only making an application and no ticket is guaranteed.

Season ticket holders are reminded that they can apply in groups with other season ticket holders who hold the advertised number of loyalty points. Following the deadline of 5.00pm on Tuesday 22 March we will announce the successful loyalty point cut off and only those applicants with the required points total will be allocated a ticket. Any successful applicants that do not wish to take their ticket due to fellow members of their group being unsuccessful are asked to contact the Ticket Office to cancel their application at the earliest opportunity. Any cancelled tickets will be allocated to the unsuccessful applicants with the highest loyalty points.

No tickets will be available for One Hotspur Lilywhite and Bronze members or non-members for this fixture.

Official Travel Packages

Thomas Cook Sport, the Club's Official Travel Partner, will be offering ticket and travel packages to Season Ticket holders only for this fixture. Once details of these packages are confirmed, full information and application instructions can be found by visiting the Thomas Cook Sport website. In the event that places on the official packages are over subscribed we will work with Thomas Cook to ensure that applicants with the highest loyalty points are allocated places.

Season ticket holders are able to apply for both a 'ticket only' and a ticket and travel package, but in the event they are advised they have an allocated place with Thomas Cook they should notify the Ticket Office immediately so that their ticket application can be cancelled.

Tottenham Hotspur v Real Madrid
    Wednesday 13 April, 2011

One Hotspur Gold Season Ticket holders* on the automatic cup scheme are advised that payment for their seat(s) has already been processed for this match. Any supporter whose ticket was unable to be processed will be written to today (Friday 18 March) to advise them to purchase their seat(s) during the Silver Season Ticket holders purchase window.

One Hotspur Silver Season Ticket holders* will be able to purchase their regular seat(s) from 9.30am on Tuesday 22 March until 5.00pm on Thursday 24 March.

One Hotspur Lilywhite and Bronze members will be able to purchase tickets from 9.30am on Friday, 25 March. There will be no General Sale for this fixture.

One Hotspur members are advised that tickets will be sold extremely quickly for this fixture and we strongly advise members NOT to attempt to purchase tickets in person at the Ticket Office on Friday 25 March. Furthermore, due to expected phenomenal demand, supporters should be aware that they may experience extended queuing times across all sales channels.

*Season ticket holders are advised that once again a number of supporters will have to be relocated to alternative seats in order for us to meet the requirements of UEFA, their sponsors and the media. Supporters who have been moved in previous rounds will be relocated to the same seats.

As a result of our progression to this stage of the competition the tickets required by UEFA and the media have again increased. This will result in further season ticket holders having to be relocated for this fixture. All those affected will be contacted in writing shortly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

That is a piss poor allocation, and very expensive tickets :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

That is a piss poor allocation, and very expensive tickets :eek:

Is it a set percentage in the CL, or how does it work ?

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Is it a set percentage in the CL, or how does it work ?

Think it is a minimum of 5% we have to get. We'd 5k in Milan.

3363 seems fairly poxy so.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭benji2006

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Bernabeu has a capacity of 80,354 so therefore our allocation was 4.19% by my calculations.

Although if Uefa reduce the stadium capacity allowance like they have done for our home games then that could be the difference. In saying that, it doesnt explain how we got 5,000 in Milan when theyre capacity is approx. 300 less than Madrid.

For the return leg at WHL, I'd allocate Madrid the Police Observation box perced under the roof in corner of Park Lane. That would easily accommodate 50 of them :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

how hard would it be to get a ticket in madrid tru their website?

not sure if i will have the funds but would love to go to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

keane=cock wrote: »
    how hard would it be to get a ticket in madrid tru their website?

not sure if i will have the funds but would love to go to that.

At the moment, they're only selling VIP tickets (see here). Cheapest is 425e (!) and there's currently 75 available. Next level up is 725e. General tickets go on sale on 29th. They don't say how many will be available.

Ryanair and hotel.com for roundtrip and 4* hotel beside the stadium was costing 180e on Friday immediately after the draw (before reality kicked in).

• Registered Users Posts: 25 davemac24

• Registered Users Posts: 25 davemac24

you goin to the lane for the 2nd leg JC ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 roddy33

im living in spain so im booking my tickets through the madrid website when they come available. does anyone know where are the away fans being put

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

roddy33 wrote: »
    im living in spain so im booking my tickets through the madrid website when they come available. does anyone know where are the away fans being put

I live in Madrid and have been to a few games in the Bernabeu, including CL matches. The away fans have always been in the upper tier of the fondo norte.

I'd be more of an Atletico fan so for the derby I got tickets as close to the away section as possible, it's very high up and the view isn't brilliant but still ok.

I'd imagine you'd have no problems going in Spurs colours or anything like that as the home fans in that section are pretty restrained and you're as far away from the Ultras Sur as possible.

davemac24 wrote: »
    you goin to the lane for the 2nd leg JC ?

Hopefully, if I get tickets, which wont be easy...

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

Any one with membership number that they aren't using for the home game against madrid. my brother is tring to get tickets for himself and his two young lads - he has membership numbers for the young fellas so if anyone can help with a spare adult one that'll be great

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

When do the Madrid away tie tickets go on general sale, I might chance my arm. Ive seen a few sites selling under 200 but im sure they'd be cheaper direct

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

oppiuy wrote: »
    When do the Madrid away tie tickets go on general sale, I might chance my arm. Ive seen a few sites selling under 200 but im sure they'd be cheaper direct

28/03 at 10:00 - good luck

A once in a lifetime game. Ill hold out on flights and see can i get a resonable price if not ill have to watch it in El Tomo Mayes'o

Real Madrid away, UEFA Champions League, quarter-final, 1st leg, Tuesday April 5

The application period for this fixture has now closed. An announcement will be made later today confirming the loyalty point cut off for the ticket only applications.

Any season ticket holders that applied with Thomas Cook for a place on one of the official packages are advised that they will be contacted in the next 48 hours to confirm whether or not they have been successful

also if by chance someone with membership isnt going to make the home leg, id be enternally gratefull if they could help out with a ticket

Capacity of 71k, i thought it was more for some reason.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/real-madrid-ticket-latest-230311.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu () is an all-seater football stadium in Madrid, Spain. It was inaugurated on 14 December 1947 and is owned byReal Madrid C.F It has a current capacity of 80,354 spectators.

Capacity may be reduced for the same reason ours is in the CL, i.e. buigger advertising hoardings. They might also give greater segregation.

I got mine anyway :cool:

Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur - Ticket Update

Further to Wednesday's announcement, we have held further discussions with Real Madrid and have managed to increase the allocation originally provided by a further 227 tickets, taking our overall allocation to 3,602. This takes us to just over the 5% allocation of the official stadium capacity of 71,286 that has been confirmed by both Real Madrid and UEFA.

We can now confirm that the applications for a TICKET ONLY received from One Hotspur season ticket holders with a loyalty point total of 530 or more have been successful for the Real Madrid fixture and these people will be allocated a ticket

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur - Ticket Update

Further to Wednesday's announcement, we have held further discussions with Real Madrid and have managed to increase the allocation originally provided by a further 227 tickets, taking our overall allocation to 3,602. This takes us to just over the 5% allocation of the official stadium capacity of 71,286 that has been confirmed by both Real Madrid and UEFA.

We can now confirm that the applications for a TICKET ONLY received from One Hotspur season ticket holders with a loyalty point total of 530 or more have been successful for the Real Madrid fixture and these people will be allocated a ticket

Know a bloke who originally lost out by one point so he's over the moon now.

Know a bloke who originally lost out by one point so he's over the moon now.

Nice one, a happy man tonight no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Bar stopped moving at 9.50 round the halfway mark then at 10 I got in assumed it would say "sold out" but got in and got 5 together in upper paxton!

Happy Days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Bar stopped moving at 9.50 round the halfway mark then at 10 I got in assumed it would say "sold out" but got in and got 5 together in upper paxton!

Happy Days :D

i have always admired your posts yiddo59 - you can bring me with you if you like :D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lydiabehan

awww they're all sold out. been online since 8.15 but no luck. got tickets for the inter and ac matches so guess my luck ran out :( if anyone is selling 2 tickets,please let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

same here ,was trying to get 2 for a friend of mine who was on nights but no joy at least hadnt flights booked,looks like high stool or couch for the return leg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Guess it was my turn this time, missed out on the Milan tickets but managed to grab one today, Logged on at about 7:20am and managed to get a ticket at about 9:35am .. pretty lucky

Advertisement