Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurockeennes

Options
  • 18-03-2011 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi, Im looking to go to a festival in Europe this summer for a bit of sun a relaxation. I spotted Eurockeennes, just wondering if anyone has been to this festival before. What is like? Any tips for it. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 crazy_janey

Im in Belfort at the moment and have been to the area that Eurockeennes is on and its gorgeous! A man-made beach and great open spaces with good acoustics. I know a couple of people who have been and say its good fun, well organised and people do get drunk but not on an Oxegen scale!!
    Its pretty cheap too but the town itself can be awkward to get to, 4 hour train from Paris but if you book in advance it should be cheap enough! Im debating coming back to Belfort for Eurockeennes so I might see you there!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I was at it many years ago, and I highly recommend!

I remember it well. On the one day I saw Supergrass followed by Live, then on over to the main stage to see Biohazard, followed by Radiohead who had just released OK Computer. When they finished Smashing Pumpkins came on, then once they finished, the Chemical Brothers came on. yeeaaaargh........!

Go.

Advertisement