Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Ham Match Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

VDV has also lost his scoring touch. When did he last score a league goal? It wouldn't be so bad if he was actually playing well but he's not and hasn't for some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

time and time again rafa had the ball in the middle of the park, he laid it out to the wing to bale or lennon and he just sat there then like a defensive midfielder rather than head for the box like he should be doing.

what was that about? i just cant understand it

drop him for next week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

mickman wrote: »
    time and time again rafa had the ball in the middle of the park, he laid it out to the wing to bale or lennon and he just sat there then like a defensive midfielder rather than head for the box like he should be doing.

what was that about? i just cant understand it

drop him for next week

I certainly wont defend him. He missed pre season after the WC, got a couple of knocks and has never been 100% fit since he signed for us. I saw him in the flesh for the first time in a while against AC, and it was obvious he was carrying a few pounds and was not sharp.

Bad form not sitting on the bench with the rest, typical Dutch attitude though.

Terrible result though. It's the home games that are must wins if we want to get the CL Place.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭larry1

Corluka was very, very poor :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I wish i was surprised at the result, but i'm not. We've been very poor in the league for ages now. Absolutely no chance of getting 4th place after these last few games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

As usual, we can't penetrate a packed defence and it would seem that most teams have copped to the fact that we play best against teams willing to play some football. F*ck how I wish we'd just matched Suarez's wage demands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

delighted with that chelski result tbh , was always city we were fighting for that 4th spot , coming down to eastlands game again me thinks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Couldn't believe how poor Defoe was yesterday, he got enough chances anyway.The one he missed from three yards out was unforgivable,when you look at the other games and see the lucky goals that won the game for Man Utd and an even luckier one that got Arsenal the draw against West brom we just needed one piece of luck like in the game yesterday that but couldn't get it.:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

tippspur wrote: »
    when you look at the other games and see the lucky goals that won the game for Man Utd and an even luckier one that got Arsenal the draw against West brom we just needed one piece of luck like in the game yesterday that but couldn't get it.:mad:

It's not lack of luck that's costing us games, it's lack of quality up front.

Advertisement