Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chunghwa cigarettes

Options
  • 18-03-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

I am living in China at the moment and had to share this. I have never had a truly "gourmet" tasting cigarette until I came here. I was smoking my Marlboro Lights that I'd bought abroad in duty free but a chinese friend told me to stop, and offered me one of his. I was dubious, but good god it was great. I mean properly enjoyable and fragrant. It was like the difference between eating takeaway and a good steak.

They are called Chungwa and are pretty much obligatory at big meetings and as gifts to fathers-in-law etc.

I intend to bring a pack or two home for my friends to try. Nobody would believe me otherwise!

Comments

Advertisement