If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming demo day this Saturday 19th March

Options
  • 18-03-2011 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Nicola here:

Hey all,

I'm going to be running a COOL demo in the Philips Shop on Dame Street tomorrow to show how games look on our TV's. :cool:

I'll have my XBOX360 hooked up to a Philips 40PFL7605H showing HD gaming and my Playstation3 playing 3D demo's through the 40PFL8605H.

Pop in between 11am and 4pm to try it out.

I'll be standing around playing working hard showing AC:Brotherhood on the XBOX (which has Ezio looking awesome on the 40" in comparison to my 19" at home) and running demo's of Uncharted3 and others in 3D, running on the PS3. :P

If you haven't seen what your XBOX or PS3 can do when on a Full HD big TV then tomorrow is the time to come on in. Bring in any games you want to check out and anyone who has 3D content is more than welcome to bring it in and try it out. :D:D:D

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭lardossan

will it be possible to see the xbox on either a 32PFL5605H or a 32PFL5405H might pop down for that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey lardossan,

That should be no worries. If you pop down after lunch I can unplug the xbox and hook it up to the 32PFL5405 on the wall. Will only take a minute to change it over.

See you tomorrow so. :D

Thanks, Nicola.

Cheers Nicola, will be around in the early afternoon, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I'd love to see Call of Duty: Black Ops in 3D, dunno if I'll be in town though!

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Jev,

I don't have Call of Duty. No 3D TV at home :(

But I am in the middle of downloading Killzone 3 single player 3D Demo and I'll let you all know how it looks. The video for Uncharted3 in 3D looks pretty awesome tho.

The 40PFL7605H looks brilliant with the XBOX360 so if your out and about today do pop in and have a quick look see.

Thanks a mil, Nicola. :D

• Advertisement

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey lardossan,

That should be no worries. If you pop down after lunch I can unplug the xbox and hook it up to the 32PFL5405 on the wall. Will only take a minute to change it over.

See you tomorrow so. :D

Thanks, Nicola.

Thanks for your help with this, very happy with the 5605.

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

No worries Lardossan,

Was cool to see what the XBOX looked like on the 5605 too.

Enjoy!! Nicola :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.