Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeans alterations

• 18-03-2011 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hey, I got a few pairs of jeans, some need taken up and one needs a zip replaced etc.anyone know of any place in the city that does alterations? preferrably a place that doesnt cost too much :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

I dont know about prices but theres a place on Thomas Street called The Zip Yard

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Haven't used ZipYard for jeans but quite a few other things. They're good value and do an excellent job. Def thumbs up from me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

excellent.thanks guys :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

I dont know about prices but theres a place on Thomas Street called The Zip Yard

I went in there when they opened first and their prices were obscene :eek: Went a few doors up to Fitrite, and was charged less than half the price.

They're all overpriced though in my opinion :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Go to Fitrite long established local business that needs our support as far as i know it is up for sale since that zip yard chain opened beside it

Advertisement