Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 11 Freezing

Options
  • 18-03-2011 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭

Lately I'm having serious problems playing a simple exhibition match.
    Pick teams, change controls, then hit play match.
    Sometimes it'll get to the free kickabout before loading, then the little loading circle just stops and the music skips. This happens everytime without fail.
    Anyone have any experience with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Had something similar myself with games freezing. Is it just fifa youre having problems with?
    I had to get a new laser in my ps3 to sort it. all games were freezing on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Had a similar freezing problem with mine for a while, after about a week she died.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Lately I'm having serious problems playing a simple exhibition match.
    Pick teams, change controls, then hit play match.
    Sometimes it'll get to the free kickabout before loading, then the little loading circle just stops and the music skips. This happens everytime without fail.
    Anyone have any experience with this?

Unfortunately I think you're laser may be kicking the bucket.. had to get mine fixed just after Christmas. Middle of a game, sound goes and play stops/freezes with the PS3 restarting itself.. switch back on and it cant read any disk:( Common problem but still set me back 120 quid:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Unfortunately I think you're laser may be kicking the bucket.. had to get mine fixed just after Christmas. Middle of a game, sound goes and play stops/freezes with the PS3 restarting itself.. switch back on and it cant read any disk:( Common problem but still set me back 120 quid:rolleyes:

Yeah same thing happened mine a while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

It was a Christmas present, so I don't expect to be paying for repair, three months down the line.

Every time I try to play it, everything is perfect up until game time. I don't get how it could be a laser problem, but I really haven't a clue! Thanks everyone for your replies!

• Advertisement
Advertisement