Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I have psoriasis?

Options
  • 18-03-2011 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

a week or two i got a red rash on my arm and it's not going away. it's itchy but not to an extent that it would drive me mad. it feels a bit scabby and is lumpy. today it got really sore and i really wanted to scratch it. i took my top off to look at it and noticed its seeping a clear liquid.

has anyone had anything similar? i'm on long term antibiotics but it doesn't say anything about rashes as a side effect.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

You should probably go to your doctor if it's something new, it really could be anything and people here could only guess. It could be a reaction to something, either way if it's seeping you probably need to put something on it so it doesn't get infected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

ask your doctor. noone here is qualified to give you medical advice online

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement